Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Don't Hate Josh, I Just Don't Trust Him...

First of all before I start the blog, I would like to say that I do not hate Josh Roach, (even though I probably put it in my blogs and even said it) I just don't trust him. I'm way over what he did to
Lynda, but I mainly don't trust him because he lied to me just when I was going try and become friends with him. I hate it when people ask me if I like someone then try to play matchmaker like Josh did. Futhermore, I can't say "I will trust you if you don't lie to me again." cos chances are he'll do it again. In order for me to trust him again he has to build trust.
Ian: "Why do you hate Josh?"
Me: "Because I can't trust him."
Josh: "Hey it is none of you're business..."
Me: "Yeah it is my business if you're the one who asked me if I liked Ian and lied to me about that being Ian's idea."
Ian: "Well I trust him, he's my best friend"
Then we got into a conversation about trusting Josh and Ian was talking like I had to trust Josh cos Josh is his best friend. Now here's the thing: I don't have to trust anyone. I don't care if Ian and Kaitlin Paradise get mad at me cos I don't trust Josh. Now if Ian and I were dating then Josh and I would have to get along, but since that's apparently never gonna happen, Ian can throw his little fits if he wants.
Oh speaking of Kaitlin P. she says I'm a cool jerk to her friends =D see the Go-go's reference I made there. Anyways I asked lots of people and they said I'm not mean. But I'm guessing she's talking about Josh, whom I'm not trying to be mean to just trying to avoid contact with to avoid being tricked again. I even made a reference to a Duran Duran song "Is There Something I Should Know?"
I said to Kaitlin cos she wouldn't tell me who I was being mean to: "Please please tell me now is there something I should know?" I thought that was kind of funny. But seriously I get it. Kaitlin is just going to be another Jessica Brewer, she's going to hold a grudge against me then in few years time she'll forget why she was even mad at me to begin with. So I'm not going to bust my ass to find out why she's being a bitch nor do I care.
Plus I liked this moment: Chris and Ian were watching this video on YouTube. I asked Kevin if he was friends with Kaitlin Paradise, he said (talking about Ian and Chris) "I dunno I barely know these two clowns." Timothy and I busted out laughing. Timothy and I almost got kicked out of the library for snickering and trying not to laugh out loud during the national anthem because Kevin said to someone "Oh no hug? raciest."
Also in the library I got moved to another table cos I had my hands on Ian's shoulders. So when Danny and/or Ian tries to tickle me it's ok but when my hands are on Ian's shoulders, I have to move to another table. And don't say they're different cos tickling is still putting your hands on someone.
Also I would like to say that I finally got Ian's phone number...and Cody's art notes...Ian asked Cody on our way out the door to get to the buses, for a piece of paper. It wasn't until Ian already written his phone number on it and Cody and I got on the bus to find out Cody gave us his art notes. I told Cody I would make him a copy of his notes and give it to him Monday cos I wanted to keep the original (with Ian's # on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment