Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ms. Pessimistic/Optimistic; Only 17 days til "The decision"

My life was about you but you threw it away...later I got sucked into a black hole....I guess I've been getting in a lot of those lately....as I going through the black hole these words were going through my mind: "I believe that when the hurting and the pain has gone we will be strong oh yes we will be strong, and I believe that if I'm crying while I write these words is it absurd? or am I being real? I believe that if you knew just what these tears were for, they would just fall like every drop of rain. That's why I believe it is too late for anyone to believe"...and to this day I escaped that black hole and ran into a boy named Ian Young.
That was a modified post of a reply to a Facebook post, posted by my best friend Dimitri Stevens:
Monday in the sleeze i bumped into this girl and i shocked her...........I stepped away, after being laughed at for being called static shock. I was showing my brother some sketches and he thought i drew static shock..........it was a self portrait......I am not static shock, i have dreads, a skateboard, and o wore that cape like once under my shirt, Whats your life about?
About my post: The black hole represents Hunter Brown and me getting out of the black hole represents me getting over Hunter Brown. Very optimistic, only 17 days til "Ian's decision".....

No comments:

Post a Comment