Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days Left

Until the 4 of January to calm my tense body in the arms of Ian Young. Gosh...I'm so worried...and tense. I haven't been this tense since I went to Wal*Mart the first time after Hunter Brown and I had that heated argument. I wish I could just
push it all away. Even listening to Duran Duran and Tears for Fears isn't calming me down. Well scratch that... miraculously dancing to 'The Reflex (Single Version)' helped a little bit. But after the music, the tenseness crawls right back up to me again. I kinda wish I had never given Ian that letter, but I knew if I didn't ,it would be haunting me at night. So I proposed another letter just in case he rejects me. It took me some time last night to come up with what crap I wanted to include in the letter. But I finally finished it and I haven't sealed it yet but I want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment