Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My 17th Birthday from 25 Feb, 2012

Happy birthday to me! I turned 17 in fact and found out some very interesting things...
First, my dad and I went out to go to the chiropractor and get some breakfast. My friend Timothy went to my house and my dad and I met him there. When we got there I cleaned up a little bit and got into some fresh clothes. After a couple of hours we went out to Red Robin's and had a nice lunch/dinner...
Then we went to Staples where Timothy, Alex, and I were all joking around. Then we went to the mall where Timothy and I went to Forever 21 and wandered around the mall. That when I found out Timothy has feelings for me! But can't reconsile those feelings when I have feelings for Ian...After that we went to Barnes and Noble then Wal-Mart and then home.

No comments:

Post a Comment