Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Jason Wu for Target, Future Events and a Moment with Chris and Ian

Mmm....how does my friend Anna make such damn good cookies! : http://www.annasthins.ca/ This blog entry covers events coming up, a moment with Ian and Chris, and Clothes to wear....
I think it was either Wednesday or Thursday, that I had to stay in homeroom because of some writing crap...I went to the library really quick so I could get my daily hug from Ian. I asked Ian if he was done with my movie. I lent him Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. He said he couldn't watch it because he had work to do. I said What kind of work looking at him suspiciously. He said "um...powerpoint presentation?" Then Chris said with Torri jokingly. I said jokingly don't start Chris, not today! I put my fist in your face then my foot up your ass." Then he said that sounds interesting. Then Ian said yeah that'll turn him on.

On the 5th of April, Skills USA are going to the University of Memphis campus then to O'Charlies for lunch. I'm going to be wearing my Jason Wu for Target black skirt, my Jason Wu for Target belieze blue blouse , with skin tone stockings of course and American Eagle off-white wedge-heel shoes.

On the 10th of April, the Library Club are going to the University of Memphis Campus, the McWherter Library, and the Wolfchase mall for lunch. This is the one I'm really looking forward to because Ian is going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment