Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rearranging Room and Save A Prayer ~ Duran Duran

I finally got my room where I want it (kinda) all that's left to do is to get rid of the PCs, bed frame, office chair, and mattress; and set up the inflatable mattress, plus rearrange a few things and I'm good! Today I ignored Ian til the bell rang for 2nd block.
Ian came up to me and asked about what Cody said [what Ian said last Friday after I hugged him and said I had to go (which apparently sparked a conversation about me between Ian and Cody)]and I told him. Ian said he has a "bad memory" and that he "doesn't remember saying those things". I think he's just making up crap to avoid telling me the truth which makes me upset and disappointed that he (like Joshua Roach) would lie to me. After Ian and I had this conversation, we hugged, and I was 1/2 an inch away from kissing Ian until he rejected that too. I could actually use that line from that Duran Duran song Save a Prayer as metaphor for Ian and dating: "And you wanted to dance, so I asked you to dance, but fear is in your soul..." as in Ian wants to go out with me. But when I asked him to go out with me (twice), he rejects me (twice), because he's scared I won't like his friends or I'll be annoying and/or clingy (like Cheyenne Joyner).

No comments:

Post a Comment