Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Google Is A Douchebag and An Awkward Moment with Hunter Brown

Guess who had an awkward moment with Hunter Brown yesterday? if you said "Jessica-Brielle" you guessed right.
Yesterday I was at wal-mart shopping. Hunter and his fiance were playing around then I crossed paths with them. His fiance Becky "Jessica, Jessica, Jessica!".
"What?"
"What are you doing?" she asked as Hunter was standing by her side awkwardly looking at me.
"Just shopping."
"oh, ok."
I was thinking "Oh Kay..." as I walked away.

Google is a douchebag. If they hadn't partnered with YouTube then my YouTube Account wouldn't have been deleted. Now I when google finally recovers my deleted account, I going to ask Tristan Gilbert how I can change from my old email to my new gmail address...

No comments:

Post a Comment