Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am.

Everything is hard! Balancing out my normal life from everything else w/o crying for one second. I hate it when people
play with my feelings. They will say all this stuff and not mean one damn piece of it. Relationships in general suck ass...this is the partial reason I can agree with this quote:

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about other people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes." - Parks and Recreation
 I'm now on Turntable.fm here's a link for a "room" I'm into from time to time under sparklrebel: http://turntable.fm/cheesebangers

No comments:

Post a Comment