Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gallifreyrebel/Timelordfromhell Documentary, Tony Coburn, and #Duranlive countdown

The past few days Tony Coburn and I have been catching up, Tony's Youtube account is shutting down and 70 days til I see Duran Duran Live! woo!
So in case you didn't know as a fact, Tony Coburn was my boyfriend back in 2007 to 2008. In fact he was my very first one. While I'd rather not go into details, I would like to let you know that I've been over him and we're friends again. Tony's YouTube Account 'Timelordfromhell' is shutting down and manage to get just about all of his videos except his blogs and his 'Roberts and Burton' series. I've been busy with school finals, downloading his videos, and my social life to blog...So I might do 1 or 2 entries a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment