Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

#DuranLive , Getting Over Ian, Relationships, and Biology EOC

I CAN go to see Duran Duran Live! My dad is gonna buy the ticket this Friday when he gets paid.
Timothy and I are going to be together officially 1 May, 2012. Plus the Biology End Of Course test is next Thursday, so wish me luck. I'm also having some luck getting over Ian, Especially since the dream I've been having for the past week and a half. Where I woke up in Ian's room in his bed. While him and his mum were arguing in the other room, (Her parents will know when she's pregnant! Please Mom, She's on birth control!) I got up and checked his answering machine. A recent message played Torri's voice as I got dressed: "Um...yeah I'm not gonna make it so your gonna have to go with Jessica, I feel really bad for you, sorry." Half way through the message Ian walked in and said "I can explain."
"No don't bother." I said. "I'm so naive, I can't believe I was a replacement for Torri!"
"I'm sor-" he said.
"It seems like no matter what I do or say, everything is going to revolve around Torri." I interrupted. "I never want to see or speak to you ever again and stay out of my life." and then I walked out on his ass!
I took this as a sign that I need to get over Ian because like I said in the dream, "No matter what I do or say, everything is going to revolve around Torri."

No comments:

Post a Comment